Thursday, April 10, 2008

Life in General

How are things for everyone? We are doing well. I haven't posted for awhile, so I thought I would update on what is going on. It is Spring, so we are busy....calving, feeding cows, fixing fence, and getting ready to farm. Of course Krea is really busy with all the spring stuff with IFA. Jody was Sterling Scholar for Agricultural Science and so she has spent hours and hours getting a portfolio and stuff done for Region Sterling Scholar. That was last week in St. George and so now that is over with. She has about six weeks left until she graduates and she will be glad to be done. Her graduation is the 22nd at 8:00 pm. Jenny is still in Maine and loving it. She just had a family and a friend of that family get baptized and so that was exciting. Now the mom of the friend wants to take the discussions. Life is good and hope things are going well for you too.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Jody, you are so awesome! We are so proud of all your amazing accomplishments. You have grown into such a beautiful Sr. (It must run in the family. j/k) I'm glad to hear that everything is well with you guys. What is Bryce up to? Tell Krea not to work too hard. We miss you and love you much.