Saturday, June 7, 2008


We have had a crazy week! Jody, Bryce and I went up to Idaho on Wednesday to Katie's graduation. We were in Salt Lake when Krea called and told me he had gotten a call and his mother wasn't doing well and not expected to live. She died on Friday night and then the following Tuesday (June 3rd) was the funeral.

We are planting pumpkins and going to do a pumpkin patch this summer. It is on the corner of Midvalley and Minersville, which is a major crossroad for Enoch. We will do a 'you pick' patch and then maybe sell some to Lin's or Walmart. Anyway we have been planting and getting the water to the ones we planted last week. Hopefully, all will work out well. Last time we tried a pumpkin patch, out water pump went out and we were without water for over a month. Needless to say, we only raised enough pumpkins to have a few for us and our neighbors.

Hope everyone is doing well!


2 comments:

Julie said...

That will be so fun in the fall. What a good idea. Maybe we will have to spend Halloween at your house this year, you party animals!
I am going to be driving up to Idaho next Wednesday. Do you want to meet for lunch or dinner? I'm sure we could use a potty break around Ceder.

Linda Oxborrow said...

Val- sure do miss you, and am excited for your pumpkin patch to take off this year. Keep posting- I check regularly for updates!!!