Friday, August 1, 2008

Crazy July

As you can see, it has been a crazy three weeks for me! And this next week is still crazy... so maybe after that I will be able to catch up. I have been to Layton for IFA summer meetings, Young Women Girls Camp, Las Vegas to pick up Rance and Julie's kids to tend while they had other commitments. My car broke down while in Vegas, but we got it fixed and are back home. Bryce is being baptized tomorrow and he is very excited to have his cousins Emma, Laura and Tyler here. Then on Sunday we leave to go to Utah State for Jody's college orientation and hopefully up to the Twin Falls Temple open house. (It kind of depends on how the car runs : )
I promise that after this next week I'll catch up and do the husband tag, post some pictures of the baptism and generally return to normal living. Hopefully, pictures from girls camp ( YW leaders skit) never surface anywhere on the worldwide web!! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow! You have been busy. I'd love to see pictures when things slow down a little. And tell Bryce congratulations for me.

Hadley's said...

Val I have been wondering about you. See you Friday if you will be there. :)