


Here are a couple of pictures of Jaylin at the Eastern Idaho State Fair. In the picture with the steer her Grandpa Ward is holding her and Brad is wrangling the steer. The other picture with the two bottles is her Miss Personality Picture. She is a cutie!!
.gif)

8 comments:
Wow she's so big. I bet its hard to live far away from her.She's definately going to be a cute little "country girl."
Kari
Jaylin is so cute. Brittany says she is quite the tease. I am not too surprised. :) I can't believe the size of that steer. I also can't believe how big Brittany and Brad's garden was this year. They must work non-stop up there in Idaho. Happy Halloween!
I don't want to get technical on you Val, but I don't think that is a steer Brad is wrangling.
I may live in LA, but I did learn a thing or two as a kid working on the farm.
Fun pics!!! What a cute granddaughter you have!
Ok, after reading Rance's comment I had to go back and look. That is most definetly NOT a steer! That things got Kahuna's!
Oh Mom . . . that is too funny. That is most definetly NOT a steer. Britt
Okay...so I only looked at the CUTE baby behind the bull and not at the bull's behind!!!!! I DO know the difference and make fun of city slickers that don't....so the joke is on me! You got me Rance!!!
Post a Comment