Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Patterson Family Reunion 2009

We had a lot of fun over Memorial Day Weekend! First we went to Marissa's (my niece) graduation in the Boise area and then we hit our family reunion in Albion, ID. Albion is a small, very small town in southern Idaho. Back in the day....way back in the day...ladies would go there to be trained in becoming a teacher. Someone has refurbished the dorms into a place to have a large group (like the Patterson's) be able to gather. There was a bounce house and a hot tub for the kids to play in and we could see them out the windows where we were cooking for the crowd or having coupon class or whatever. So it worked out really nice. The dorm had three floors with a game room on the top floor and a big screen TV. On the main floor we had another TV with Rock Band going. So there was plenty of entertainment. Also the City of Rocks was close by and it has a bunch of cool rock formations. Brittany and I were the farm wife widows....Krea and Brad weren't able to go. So that was the only drawback. So unless we start having reunions in the dead of winter.... (well, then cows will need fed and shortly after that cows will be calving) Anyway, here are some pictures.

Cute Granddaughter
Jenny & Jaylin

Rock Band
Pierce, Me, Katie, Alex

City of Rocks

Julie, Linda & MeLaura, Aleesha &Emma


Bounce House

Porter
Bryce and the gang

Patterson Family
Mom and us 8 kids
Randy, Alana, Mom (Arlene), Blaine, Marsha, Ross
Craig, Rance, Me
We are a crazy bunch!!

Grandkids 12 and older (some with spouses)
Grandkids and Great Grandkids under 12


4 comments:

Jamie Bills said...

Val- I love the picture of you playing Rock Band. That sounds like a great place for a reunion and what a fun idea to have a bounce machine for the kids.

Shalleece said...

This might sound a litte weird, I went to school with Lacee Shakespear. But I was reading your blog and I noticed that you said your daughter served a mission in Manchester, New Hampshire. Well my husband served there as well. He was there from Dec. 05 to Dec. 07. I thought that was pretty cool. I wonder if they know eachother.

Shalleece said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shalleece said...

His name is Samuel Clegg. I just talked to him and he said that they did serve together. I think that's pretty cool. Small world.