Labor Day Trip to Idaho
(the only picture that had Bryce in it! I didn't want anyone to think we left him home.)
We were able to get away for Labor Day and go to Idaho to Brittany and Brad's. Jody came from Utah State and met us there. We went to the Eastern Idaho State Fair. Ate some yummy fair food...seriously it is good stuff and looked at all the animals and displays. We sized up the pigs to see how Bryce's pig looked compared to the ones there. (I will post pictures of him showing his hog at the Southern Utah Junior Livestock show when I get the pictures off of the camera.) The next day we went to their dry farm by Rexburg. We picked huckleberries and rode dirt bikes. We had a great time! It was a nice break and fun to spend time with family.





.gif)

3 comments:
Glad that you had a good time!! Always great to see your family- we sure miss you!!
How fun! your always the one willing to try the water. And huckleberry picking, now that sounds fun!
How fun! I love the pictures of your three girls. They are all so beautiful! I am sure Brittany loved having company around.
Post a Comment