
I took Jody's Senior Pictures up Cedar Mountain this last Fall. The leaves were just beautiful. When I took the picture of her by the culvert, I told her that it was where Ted Bundy had buried one of his victims. I freaked myself out more that I did her. By the way that isn't true....but he did bury one of his victims up on Cedar Mountain, just not in that area!
.gif)

2 comments:
Val,
Those pictures are beautiful. I was excited to see that you set up a blog. I have added you to my contacts list on my blog. This way I can keep up with your family. That grandbaby is sooo cute, and I am glad that Jenny is doing well. I look at Bryce and McKaily and can't believe how old they are getting. When does he turn 8? Well stay in touch.
Amber
Hey Amber,
It was fun to see your blog too. It is easier to keep up on what is going on with everyone. Your girls are sure getting big. They sure are cute! Val
Post a Comment