Wow! Am I technologically advanced or what?!! Who thought some old lady could do this. Actually, they make things so user friendly now...even this old lady can do it!
Thanks Rance...yeah I do have to argue, talk and compliment myself or I would have very little to nothing. Let the race begin....I have no doubt that I will lose in this...you cold fusion fanatic!
I am married with 4 living children. Brittany is married to Brad and has a little girl, Jaylin. Jenny is home from a mission. She served in the Manchester, New Hampshire Mission. She is attending SUU. Jody is in her second year at Utah State and Bryce is in the 4rd grade.
4 comments:
Wow! Am I technologically advanced or what?!! Who thought some old lady could do this. Actually, they make things so user friendly now...even this old lady can do it!
Okay...So what if I leave comments to myself!! You got a problem with that?
I say more power to self comments. If it wasn't for them, we would get NO comments on our blog.
Trying to show off now are we? Let the blog arms race begin.
I am very impressed with your mad skills.
Thanks Rance...yeah I do have to argue, talk and compliment myself or I would have very little to nothing. Let the race begin....I have no doubt that I will lose in this...you cold fusion fanatic!
Post a Comment