Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Jaybug


Jaylin is so cute! She is going to be walking soon! She pulls herself up to stuff and then will let go. I'm pretty sure she is the smartest, cutest, most amazing child ever!!! We are doing well. Jenny is still in Maine and loving the missionary work there. Jody is excited to graduate soon. She already has her housing in Logan for college now. Bryce is ready for school to get out and play and help his dad with the farm work this summer. He is getting to be quite the driver while his dad feeds the cows.

1 comment:

Julie said...

What a sweet baby! She could be a baby model with such a charming smile. I'm so glad you blog about her, because I don't think I have ever seen her in person.

Also, Jody's prom pictures are gorgeous. Her date was one lucky fellow! Sometimes, I can't believe she is all grown-up and graduating.

Sorry to hear about Orpha. I hope everything works out for the best.