

Jody had Graduation Dance tonight. They had it at Willow Glen, which is an outdoor oasis that they hold a lot of weddings and receptions at. It has an old barn and it is pretty neat. These are the picture I made her let me take of her before she left. For their 'day date' they went to Red Cliff's and hiked and had a picnic. It is hard to believe that in two weeks she graduates from High School. She is working a Grandee's, an ice cream shop for the summer and then in the fall she will head off to Logan for college.Krea and Bryce had Fathers and Son's last night and had a lot of fun. It was down at New Harmony on the church farm we run. Some of the boys found a baby rattle snake that had gotten run over and the neighbor boy took it and made a band out of the skin. Anyway, Bryce had fun and he is completely worn out today.
I worked on cleaning out the old rose bush that is mostly dead. I pretty much got it all cleaned out. Now I need to spray the roots with something that kill them, so it doesn't grow back.
That is pretty much what has been happening in the Mecham household. I am very excited to hear from Jenny tomorrow for Mother's Day!!!! She sent us a tape about some of her missionary experiences and it has been fun to listen too. But it will be really fun to talk to her!!
.gif)

No comments:
Post a Comment