
I had to go through some of Krea's pictures to send to Intermountain Farmer's because he has worked there for 15 years and they are recognizing him at the Summer Meetings next week. I found this fun picture when he was not much older than Bryce. He has his bale hook in hand, gloves and cowboy hat on and ready to go to work. He had an early start in Agriculture and has loved being a Ag boy.
.gif)

4 comments:
I never did really get the hang of the bale hook, no wonder Krea was so good with it, raised with one.
This sure brought back a lot of memories of the farm. Funny how time can make shoveling calf sheds not seem so bad... but it did take a long time.
I had no idea how much Bryce looks like his father! What a cool picture.
I'm sorry that I missed you on my way to Idaho. Hopefully, we can hook up when we are driving through in August. Hope you have a fun Fourth!
I've never seen this pic of Dad before. How cool! Is your meetings in Vegas or Jackson?
Britt
OOPS! I just visited your blog and realized how long its been since I posted on mine. You need to get rid of that feature-- I don't want it displayed that I haven't updated my blog in the last 4 weeks. It makes me look like a slacker.
Post a Comment