

Happy 4th of July! Hope everyone had a fun time and took time to remember the great blessing it is to live in a free country. For some reason, (maybe it is a sign of old age) I was particularly grateful this year. We went to the Enoch parade and then it was so hot we headed up Cedar Mountain to hang out and cool off. Then we came back in time for the fireworks. We came back home and lit off a few fireworks of our own...mostly sparklers.
I got a call today from Newport, Maine where Jenny is at serving a mission. It makes a parent a little nervous to get a call.......the lady who called said,"Sister Mecham broke her....'shoe' and she needs some new ones." Whew!! I gladly put some money in her account so she could get new shoes and get out there and do some more tracting!! Anyway, my heart rate is back to normal now! Jenny is doing great. It is hard to believe she will be home in November!
Have a great Week!
.gif)

2 comments:
Oooh your pictures of the fireworks turned out really good. Wil and I took lots of pictures of the fireworks and they all ended up squiggly lines of color.
Since I got the pictures off the internet...they did turn out pretty good...wished I could claim them as mine!!
Post a Comment