Saturday, August 9, 2008

Husband Tag

I tag: Julie & Lacee

Husband Tag


1. What is his name?
Krea Vernon Mecham
2. Who eats more?
I do...by a long shot!!! And I look like I out eat him too!
3. Who said "I love you" first?
I am pretty sure that I did.
4. Who is taller?
If you know us at all, you know that Krea is by quite a bit. I don't really notice until I see other couples with a big height difference and wonder if I look that short next to Krea!
5. Who is smarter?
It definitely depends of the subject. Anything to do with Agriculture...Krea. Math...me
6. Who is more sensitive?
Sensitive to my own feelings....that is me! Krea is more sensitive to other people's feelings.
7. Who does the laundry?
Mostly me, but he does throw in a load of towels or his work clothes
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
I used to until I got trampled by a calf (and I do mean trampled, not just knocked down like the rest of the witnesses think) Now because of my hurt shoulder Krea does.
9. Who pays the bills?
I do, but don't like the task
10. Who cooks more?
Krea likes to do dutch oven and in the winter he has more time to cook. But I still cook more.
11. Who is more stubborn?
We are both very stubborn on who is the most stubborn. I insist it is him and he insists it is me. But I think we would both agree that the kids are the most stubborn!
12. Who is the first to admit that they are wrong?
Krea...I am very stubborn : )
14. Who wears the pants in the family?
Again we would both insist that the other one wears the pants
15. What do you like to do together?
Takes drives (which are becoming too expensive), ride the 4-wheeler, watch the hay and corn grow (Krea enjoys that more than I do), go to movies (I enjoy that more than Krea does)
16. Who eats more sweets?
Krea likes donuts and milk, I am more the chocoholic
17. Guilty pleasures?
Those donuts he likes. He also likes to make milkshakes most summer evenings.
18. How did you meet?
We grew up in the same town, but I really got to know Krea when I borrowed his horse for riding club.
19. Who proposed?
Krea did, but he knew I would say "You betcha, I will"
20. What is his best features?
His tall lanky body....looks good in a pair of Wranglers (I hope he doesn't read this he will die!)
21. What are his greatest qualities?
Krea is very kind, loving and honorable. He works very hard for his family and loves us.




2 comments:

Mindy said...

I didn't know you borrowed Krea's horse for riding club. I thought you met at Girl's Camp. ;-) j/k
Thanks for taking the time to fill out the "Husband Survey".

Levi said...

#8 what was a Calf doing in your bed room and does this happen often that you have to sleep on the left side of the bed now?