Sunday, September 21, 2008

Rest & Relax

Today I am being lazy and indulging myself!! I went to lunch with a friend and then I am going to a movie tonight with another friend! Other than that we haven't had anything too fun and exciting going on...unless you count the corn I have blanched and froze for this winter. I picked one of the watermelons growing in our garden. I thought it looked pretty good and ready to eat. It was barely pink inside and sure didn't taste good. Hopefully, the other two get a little riper before it freezes.

We also have a new puppy now. Bryce really likes him. Dakota is getting pretty old and doesn't fetch with the gusto she used to. We will be very sad when she isn't with us anymore. She is a good dog. All the neighborhood kids love her too.

No comments: