Sorry, about the last post and that the font was unreadable! I finally got it changed and hopefully it works now. Not much going on here. Bryce and I picked the rest of the tomatoes, onions and peppers yesterday. Tomorrow for FHE we will make some salsa. The green tomatoes we layered in a box with newspapers and then we can eat them as they ripen. So I am DONE with the garden. Krea and I froze some more corn, so we will have plenty this winter. Now we just need to sell the pumpkins we have. (Probably around 100 or so) I think we will just have a roadside stand the next couple of Saturdays and let Bryce sell them. He loves to have lemonade stands and stuff like that, so I think he will enjoy it.
We went to the SUU homecoming game last night. IFA had a tailgate party for their summer party and then bought us tickets to the game.

Happy Birthday, Brittany!! Have a fun day today! Wasn't it just yesterday that my girls were little like in this picture!! Now they are all grown up.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Britt! Sounds like a need to talk to you about gardening, so that I will stop killing things in mine! I have never grown enough of anything to sell at a stand. Have fun peddling pumpkins Bryce.
Hey! I've had you linked to our blog for a while now. I got it from Brittany. If you want to see our blog here's the link
http://jusrach.blogspot.com/
Memories. It was always so fun for us to go out to your house. I always tried to get Brittany to take me out to the barn to go watch the cows getting milked. She always wanted to play in her play house- remember when you won that? I realize now that she probably would have gotten in trouble if we would have gone out there, since I only talked her into it a few times :)
Erika
Post a Comment