The Great 8 Tag
8 Favorite TV shows….1. NCIS
2. The Office
3. Monk
4. Without a Trace
5. CSI:Miami
6. Numb3rs
7. According to Jim
8. Jon and Kate plus 8
8 Favorite places to eat….
1. Olive Garden
2. Outback
3. Quiznos
4. Brad's Food Hut
5. KFC
6. Arby's
7. Wingers
8. Bajio
8 Things I did yesterday….
1. Went to Church
2. Had a Nap
3. Read
4. Played the marble game with Bryce
5. Played Life on the Farm with Bryce
6. Read some more
7. Wrote to Jenny
8. Read some more (it was Sunday)
8 Things I look forward to….
1. Jenny getting home in November
2. Jody coming this weekend for a visit
3. Seeing my cute granddaughter
4. Halloween
5. Thanksgiving
6. Spending time with family/friends
7. Going to the movie American Carol
8. Paychecks
8 Favorite things I LOVE about Fall….
1. The farm work is almost done!!!
2. Pumpkins/ Carving and pumpkin treats!
3. Leaves changing color
4. Weather cools off
5. Halloween
6. Time Changes/Days Shorten
7. Weening Calves
8. Fall Decorations
8 Things on my wish list…
1. Kids & Grandkid Happy and Healthy
2. Be out of Debt
3. Extended trip to Idaho to see all of the family
4. Make money farming!! (Cattle prices are LOW)
5. Grow old with the Hubby
6. Go on a mission with Hubby-later in life
7. Freezer full of meat
8. New Car (doesn't go with the out of debt thing!)
I tag Mindy, Rance, Alana and Linda O.
.gif)

2 comments:
I love your list Val. Some of those are my favorites too. Thanks again for the pumpkins. The kids loved your pumpkin patch.
Kari
Val -
So, I didn't see a trip to see your sister in Alaska on your wishlist??? Come on, it's a WISH list. I'm just messin' with ya!.
It's fun to read your blog. Porter always runs over to see the pic of Bryce. Keep posting!
Post a Comment